Introduction Household waste is inherently putrescible (compostible), and provides a natural material for decomposition by methane bacteria. It will ferment naturally, in a landfill, which even when lined and capped is at comparatively little cost. But, landfi...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
Essential Background Reading For Professionals New to AD & the "Waste business"
- Xergi Biogas Identifies The 5 Most Critical Factors in the Design of Every Biogas Plant
- How to Solve Food Waste AD Pipe Blockage Problems
- What is Thermal Hydrolysis?
- Bio Thermic Digester (BTD) Gains Acceptance And May Become Major Competitor To Anaerobic Digestion
- Weltec Biopower Awarded 1.1 MW Piddlehinton AD Plant Extension
Digestate Evaporators for Anaerobic Digestion Plants ...
Aerocover (TM) is described as a unique new odour-controlling, lightweight polymer-coated aggregate which floats on otherwise very smelly lagoons. If, like me your mind is finding this difficult to comprehend, read it again. Yes, it is a form of stone (aggre...
Innovative Combined Autoclave Pretreatment and Anaerobic Digestion Plant – Granted Planning Permission
Devon County Council has awarded planning permission for advanced anaerobic digestion (AD) facility which includes autoclaving ...
Generate Your Own Power! New Household Waste Digester Blueprints, & Video TrainingAnaerobic Digestion Jobs from Indeed