Introduction Household waste is inherently putrescible (compostible), and provides a natural material for decomposition by methane bacteria. It will ferment naturally, in a landfill, which even when lined and capped is at comparatively little cost. But, landfi...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
- Xergi Biogas Identifies The 5 Most Critical Factors in the Design of Every Biogas Plant
- How to Solve Food Waste AD Pipe Blockage Problems
- What is Thermal Hydrolysis?
- Bio Thermic Digester (BTD) Gains Acceptance And May Become Major Competitor To Anaerobic Digestion
- Weltec Biopower Awarded 1.1 MW Piddlehinton AD Plant Extension
An Introduction to Waste Technologies
If you find this web site interesting, or you were trying to find out about Waste Technologies, from Incineration to MBT, MRFs, and Composting, then you are bound to find our ebook even more so!
This ebook includes concise information on each technology plus very broad estimated costs for each type of facility.
Buy now at our lower price of £12.99 (GBP) about $20 US.)
Buy it online here, and
you can be downloading it in the next 5 minutes - available at any time. 30 day money back guarantee.
Digestate Evaporators for Anaerobic Digestion Plants ...
Aerocover (TM) is described as a unique new odour-controlling, lightweight polymer-coated aggregate which floats on otherwise very smelly lagoons. If, like me your mind is finding this difficult to comprehend, read it again. Yes, it is a form of stone (aggre...
Innovative Combined Autoclave Pretreatment and Anaerobic Digestion Plant – Granted Planning Permission
Devon County Council has awarded planning permission for advanced anaerobic digestion (AD) facility which includes autoclaving ...