Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is located...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
- What is Thermal Hydrolysis?
- Bio Thermic Digester (BTD) Gains Acceptance And May Become Major Competitor To Anaerobic Digestion
- Weltec Biopower Awarded 1.1 MW Piddlehinton AD Plant Extension
- NVP Energy’s Low Temperature Anaerobic Digestion (Lt-AD) Is Set To Reduce TE Charges
- EPA and USDA Boost For Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas As Major Renewable Energy Source
An Introduction to Waste Technologies
If you find this web site interesting, or you were trying to find out about Waste Technologies, from Incineration to MBT, MRFs, and Composting, then you are bound to find our ebook even more so!
This ebook includes concise information on each technology plus very broad estimated costs for each type of facility.
Buy now at our lower price of £12.99 (GBP) about $20 US.)
Buy it online here, and
you can be downloading it in the next 5 minutes - available at any time. 30 day money back guarantee.