Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape– anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is l...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
Essential Background Reading For Professionals New to AD & the "Waste business"
- Biogas Plant Substrate Mixing During Fermentation Creates a Stir with AD Plant Operators
- Anaerobic Digestion to be Detroit Zoo’s Newest Attraction and to Use Crowdsourcing
- UK Biogas Energy Targets and a New (Vegetable Producer’s) AD Plant Case Study
- Cost of Anaerobic Digestion in the UK: WRAP Annual Gate Fees Report Published
- The UK Low Carbon Transition Plan – Summary and Update
Tag: highlyPosted on February 26th, 2012 by in Anaerobic Digestion
Anerobic Digestion Ponds at Piggeries in Australia are Close to Completion– anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com An innovative biogas creation technology, has been developed at NIWA Hamilton, which has support from the Australian pork industry. It provi...
Generate Your Own Power! New Household Waste Digester Blueprints, & Video TrainingAnaerobic Digestion Jobs from Indeed