Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is located...
Save Time! Search for it!
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
- What Is Biogas and Its Been Hijacked by Big Business
- Anaerobic Digestion of Dairy Manure in the US
- Solid and Liquid Digestate From Anaerobic Digestion – Uses and Odor in Prevention
- Recent News & Developments in Biogas Engines
- Digestate Evaporators for Anaerobic Digestion Plants Add Product Value and Aid Disposal
An Introduction to Waste Technologies
If you find this web site interesting, or you were trying to find out about Waste Technologies, from Incineration to MBT, MRFs, and Composting, then you are bound to find our ebook even more so!
This ebook includes concise information on each technology plus very broad estimated costs for each type of facility.
Buy now at our lower price of £12.99 (GBP) about $20 US.)
Buy it online here, and
you can be downloading it in the next 5 minutes - available at any time. 30 day money back guarantee.
Tag: highlyPosted on February 26th, 2012 by in Anaerobic Digestion
Anerobic Digestion Ponds at Piggeries in Australia are Close to Completion- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com An innovative biogas creation technology, has been developed at NIWA Hamilton, which has support from the Australian pork industry. It provides a ...
Thank You For Visiting Us!
We hope that you like our blog! If so - would you please consider saying "Thank You" by clicking the g+1 button ;) That is so good of you! Also, have you thought about subscribing to our FREE newsletter for regular email updates? The video below explains this free offer: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER OF THIS BLOG