Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is located...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
- NVP Energy’s Low Temperature Anaerobic Digestion (Lt-AD) Is Set To Reduce TE Charges
- EPA and USDA Boost For Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas As Major Renewable Energy Source
- Sweden’s Lead in Biomethane Production Continues With Major New Schmack Carbotech Plant
- Digester Mixing Theory And Landia GasMix Review
- Improving Biogas Plant Efficiency – Why Ferrous Choride Not Ferric Chloride is Best
An Introduction to Waste Technologies
If you find this web site interesting, or you were trying to find out about Waste Technologies, from Incineration to MBT, MRFs, and Composting, then you are bound to find our ebook even more so!
This ebook includes concise information on each technology plus very broad estimated costs for each type of facility.
Buy now at our lower price of £12.99 (GBP) about $20 US.)
Buy it online here, and
you can be downloading it in the next 5 minutes - available at any time. 30 day money back guarantee.
Tag: highlyPosted on February 26th, 2012 by in Anaerobic Digestion
Anerobic Digestion Ponds at Piggeries in Australia are Close to Completion- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com An innovative biogas creation technology, has been developed at NIWA Hamilton, which has support from the Australian pork industry. It provides a ...