Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape- anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is located...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
Essential Background Reading For Professionals New to AD & the "Waste business"
- Wight Farm Energy and Schmack Combine International Expertise With Local Knowledge for First IoW Biogas Plant
- What is Renewable Energy and How Does It Work
- Fibrous Biogas Digestate Enhancement and Treatment Techniques
- Xergi Biogas Identifies The 5 Most Critical Factors in the Design of Every Biogas Plant
- How to Solve Food Waste AD Pipe Blockage Problems
Generate Your Own Power! New Household Waste Digester Blueprints, & Video TrainingAnaerobic Digestion Jobs from Indeed