A biogas plant is where biogas is produced. Biogas is a gas mixture which is generated when organic compounds are fermented in the absence of air (anaerobic fermentation). This gas mixture is mainly made of carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4). Methane is a ...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
Essential Background Reading For Professionals New to AD & the "Waste business"
- Biogas Plant Substrate Mixing During Fermentation Creates a Stir with AD Plant Operators
- Anaerobic Digestion to be Detroit Zoo’s Newest Attraction and to Use Crowdsourcing
- UK Biogas Energy Targets and a New (Vegetable Producer’s) AD Plant Case Study
- Cost of Anaerobic Digestion in the UK: WRAP Annual Gate Fees Report Published
- The UK Low Carbon Transition Plan – Summary and Update
Tag: what is a biogas plant
Generate Your Own Power! New Household Waste Digester Blueprints, & Video TrainingAnaerobic Digestion Jobs from Indeed