The Anaerobic Digestion Plant design manual for all those people who have some technical knowledge and serious about designing a biogas plant.
- Provides the hard to find information that AD consultants and Biogas Plant Turnkey Contractors won't tell you, and most consider to be a “commercial secret”
- Digitized version of the US EPA's “Process Design Manual for Sludge Treatment and Disposal, Technology Transfer document
- Backed up by references and extensive research
- Covers single-stage (CSTRs) and two-stage biogas plants and can be sued for a wide range of feedstocks from food waste to manure
- Suitable for wastewater, industrial and agricultural biogas application.
Table of Contents
The Evergreen Anaerobic Digestion Process Design Manual:
- Process Design Manual for Sludge Treatment and Disposal, EPA 625/1-74-006
- 5.2. Anaerobic Digestion
- 5.2.1 Types of Anaerobic Digestion Systems
- 5.2.2 Design Criteria
- 5.2.3. Process Control Considerations
- Potentially Toxic Materials
- Process Kinetics
- 5.2.4 Process Performance Data
- Gas Production
- Supernatant Quality
- Bacteria Inactivation
- Impact of Alum and Iron Phosphorus Sludge on Anaerobic Digestion
- 5.2.5 Upgrading Procedures
- 5.2.6 Typical Costs
- Over 40 Research Paper References provided.