… build a significant market for the resulting waste. Now the government-backed Waste and Resources Action Programme (WRAP) has intervened with the launch of series of new two year trials designed to identify the best use for the resulting digestate and...
- Join our Anaerobic Digestion Newsletter It's free! Just type your email address into the form below, and you will receive an email each time we post to our blog.
Essential Background Reading For Professionals New to AD & the "Waste business"
- Biomethane Explosion – The Rapid Growth in Biogas Purification
- How Biomass Feedstock Storage Can Be a Shocking Waste of Space
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Designing a Biogas Plant
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the Leading UK AD Information Portal
- Biogas Plant Substrate Mixing During Fermentation Creates a Stir with AD Plant Operators
Tag: nutrient-richPosted on March 5th, 2012 by in Anaerobic Digestion
Rural School is Powered by Methane Bio-Gas in South Africa’s Eastern Cape– anaerobic-digestion-news.blogspot.com A small school in the countryside has built an anaerobic digestion plant, and is turning its food waste into energy, This school is l...
Generate Your Own Power! New Household Waste Digester Blueprints, & Video TrainingAnaerobic Digestion Jobs from Indeed